Stay up to date on our response to COVID-19
To our loyal community,
At Bed Bath N’ Table, we believe there is nothing more important than home and family.
For 60 years, we have continued to devote our energy to creating product that celebrates every moment we spend at home with family and friends. As an Australian owned and family run business, we are dedicated to supporting our community during this challenging time.
The spread of COVID-19 has significantly impacted all of our realities and we thank you for your support and patience as we navigate this unprecedented occurrence. As we all face these uncertain times, Bed Bath N’ Table is committed to keeping you updated on our current position as it evolves. This includes:
Our online store is accessible 24/7 from the comfort of your home, with all orders continuing to be shipped and delivered in Australia and New Zealand.
For information on delivery and returns click here.
We are grateful that all stores in Australia remain open as we navigate through these uncertain times. We have implemented all the necessary hygiene precautions for the safety of all staff and customers working in-stores, online and at our head office as guided by the Australian and New Zealand Government guidelines and the World Health Organization. The safety of our staff and community continues to be our top priority as we continue to monitor the situation closely. If you need to visit a store for essential items please check opening hours with your local store as normal hours are subject to change.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Should you need to shop in-store, we recommend firstly browsing online to help minimise the time spent in-store selecting essential items. We also recommend calling your local store in advance so that our customer service team can assist in sourcing product prior to your visit. This will help minimise your time spent outside the home.
- We would like to urge everyone to do their part by observing social distancing in our stores and stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
THE HEALTH AND HYGIENE MEASURES WE HAVE IN PLACE IN-STORES
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation of high traffic touch points.
- Increased personal hygiene and social distancing messaging and monitoring in accordance with the Department of Health guidelines.
- Preference for EFTPOS contactless payment transactions at point of sale where possible.
Please be aware that our Sydney city store is currently closed due to it only being accessible through Myer.
We will continue to monitor any changes required to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. Thank you for your understanding and we will continue to update you on any new developments as they arise.