Date: Wednesday 28th October, 2020
Our online store and warehouse distribution will remain open however due to the restrictions imposed by the State Government, the dispatching of orders may be delayed by up to 5 business days.
You will receive a confirmation that your order has been successfully placed and a text or email from Australia Post once despatched with a tracking number to assist checking the progress of delivery.
Stores are open and we encourage you to check opening hours with your local store and plan your visit to avoid peak times. We have implemented all the necessary hygiene precautions for the safety of all staff and customers working in-stores, online and at our head office as guided by the Australian and New Zealand Government guidelines and the World Health Organization. The safety of our staff and community continues to be our top priority as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic closely.
THE HEALTH AND HYGIENE MEASURES WE HAVE IN PLACE IN-STORES
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation of high traffic touch points.
- Increased personal hygiene and social distancing messaging and monitoring in accordance with the Department of Health guidelines.
- Preference for EFTPOS contactless payment transactions at point of sale where possible.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Should you need to shop in-store, we recommend firstly browsing online to help minimise the time spent in-store selecting essential items. We also recommend calling your local store in advance so that our customer service team can assist in sourcing product prior to your visit. This will help minimise your time spent outside the home.
- We would like to urge everyone to do their part by observing social distancing in our stores and stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
THERE’S NO PLACE MORE IMPORTANT THAN HOME
At Bed Bath N’ Table, we believe there is nothing more important than home and family. For 60 years, we have continued to devote our energy to creating product that celebrates every moment we spend at home with family and friends. As an Australian owned and family run business, we are dedicated to supporting our community during this challenging time.