ONLINE ORDER DELAYS - UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS
Due to the impact of COVID-19 we are experiencing significant delays.
Due to an increase in online orders and the requirement to implement social distancing protocols in our warehouse, we are unfortunately experiencing delays in the processing of orders. Please note that your order was successful and we will let you know when it has been dispatched from our warehouse.
You will receive a text or email from Australia Post advising you when your parcel will be delivered, this usually occurs on the day of delivery.
Please bear with us while we adapt to changes in our process as a result of COVID-19.
For information on delivery and returns click here.
Our stores remain open as we continue to navigate through these uncertain times and we encourage you to check opening hours with your local store as normal store hours are subject to change.
We are grateful that all stores in Australia are open and we have implemented all the necessary hygiene precautions for the safety of all staff and customers working in-stores, online and at our head office as guided by the Australian and New Zealand Government guidelines and the World Health Organization. The safety of our staff and community continues to be our top priority as we continue to monitor the situation closely.
THE HEALTH AND HYGIENE MEASURES WE HAVE IN PLACE IN-STORES
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation of high traffic touch points.
- Increased personal hygiene and social distancing messaging and monitoring in accordance with the Department of Health guidelines.
- Preference for EFTPOS contactless payment transactions at point of sale where possible.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Should you need to shop in-store, we recommend firstly browsing online to help minimise the time spent in-store selecting essential items. We also recommend calling your local store in advance so that our customer service team can assist in sourcing product prior to your visit. This will help minimise your time spent outside the home.
- We would like to urge everyone to do their part by observing social distancing in our stores and stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
Please also note that some store opening hours may have changed. Whilst we will endeavour to keep you updated on all updated hours as they develop, we recommend giving your local store a call in advance to travel via our store locator.
We will continue to monitor any changes required to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. Thank you for your understanding and we will continue to update you on any new developments as they arise.
THERE’S NO PLACE MORE IMPORTANT THAN HOME
At Bed Bath N’ Table, we believe there is nothing more important than home and family. For 60 years, we have continued to devote our energy to creating product that celebrates every moment we spend at home with family and friends. As an Australian owned and family run business, we are dedicated to supporting our community during this challenging time.